Reprinted here by special permission of the author, Cindy Beckman, a retired Conway High School history teacher who writes local history.
Tucked away on Highway 124 in northern Faulkner County is the Arkansas Christadelphian Bible School. The school sits on land donated by James Daniel Martin in 1885 for holding Christadelphian gatherings. Martin was a member of a Christadelphian ecclesia that formed in the Georgia Settlement of Conway County in the early 1880s.
The community that developed on the Martin land was first called Continue reading